resources for courses, for program, for general education
- assessment dictionary: definitions of often used words related to assessment
- how to: writing assessable learning outcomes
- how to: curriculum mapping
- end of course evaluation instrument
- this course evaluation is administered to all students each semester over a two week period. faculty are welcome to add customized questions to the evaluation through the administration web site.
- syllabus template - guide for what to include on the syllabus showing alignment between course and program outcomes and links assignments to course outcomes.
- course assessment results report: this document shows how a faculty member might summarize course level learning outcomes that are also aligned to program learning outcomes for inclusion in the program report on the assessment of student academic achievement.
general education learning outcomes - rubrics
- foreign language
- quantitative reasoning
- written communication
academic program review
at wittenberg, program review provides an opportunity for shared reflection on and evaluation of a program's mission, its educational effectiveness of its curricular and co-curricular offerings, the structure and relevance of the curriculum, the availability and efficient use of staffing and material resources, and its engagement in the broader life of the university. program review assesses the program's strengths, challenges, and opportunities for improvement and incorporates internal and external feedback into an action plan for the future. program review entails an annual report, a five-year comprehensive program review report, and an external review on a ten-year cycle.
- academic program review process
- academic annual report plan template
- program review 5-year report template
all academic programs define student learning outcomes. the most current list of programmatic learning outcomes is here.
all historical quadrennial reports on programmatic assessment of student learning are available in mywitt (password required) under assessment information.